MOBITEHK FORUMS - RULES OF CONDUCT
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
1. Search before you post. If you are looking for an answer to a specific question, there’s a good chance that it has already been posted. First try a search using likely keywords. If it looks like the question hasn’t been answered, please post!
2. When posting, choose a section that is suitable for the subject before posting your message!
3. When creating a topic try to write an informative and not too lengthy heading, the heading should state clearly the subject of the topic.... "Help! my phone is broken" is not very helpful to others!
4. Be specific. Including detailed information in your post will help other users understand your issue.
5. Only the English language is allowed when posting, for other languages please use private messaging.
6. Mind your manners on the board. Swearing (including 'disguised' swearing) etc. is not welcome and will not be tolerated, posts will be edited/deleted and warnings may be given. This forum is intended to give information to all and offence to none!
7. SPAM, cross-posting in different sections, blatant 'bumping' of posts, reposting and advertisement-postings (including in avatars) will not be tolerated. Spammers will be banned for life... Other (lesser) offences mean an initial warning.
8. Thank those who help you. Rating helpful messages and posting thank you replies are ways of showing appreciation.
9. Act responsibly. Please remember that advice or information posted in a discussion is the personal opinion of the person providing it. If something sounds wrong to you, do not try it. In particular, if any user asks you for personal information, such as an account number, address, password or credit card number, do not provide it – instead, report the user to a moderator.
10. Moderators are here to help. The Daily Mobile Discussions are a moderated forum. From time to time moderators may participate in discussions, but their primary purpose is to help facilitate the functioning of the boards and assist you in their use.
12: Do not post in Capital Letters, so set the Caps Lock Off! It is not a good forum ethics to post in capital letters, as it is not easy to read the post, and it may imply that you are shouting. The same applies to Bold letters.
13: Do not quote very large posts completely full of pictures/videos when replying - keep the topic readable!
NOTE : Currently we don’t have our own server to upload files, so members are allowed to post external link from different file hosting sites. For eg :- Megaupload, Ziddu, Rapidshare, etc.